Features of this new Emergency Center include:
- 24/7 Service
- Shorter ER Wait Times
- 10 Patient Exam Rooms for anyone that needs Emergency Care
- Experienced, board-certified physicians associated with St. Mark’s Hospital
This stand alone facility will serve the community of Taylorsville and surrounding areas. The new satellite ED will provide comprehensive hospital- based emergency services. This is the 4th of it's kind in Utah. It stands alone and is not connected to a hospital.
The staff at St. Mark's Hospital Taylorsville Emergency Center will be able to quickly diagnose and treat life -threatening conditions such as strokes, chest pains, & traumatic injuries.
The facility will feature:
- Comprehensive Imaging Services
- Fully-Equipped Medical Laboratory
- Computerized Tomography (CT Scan)
This service is to provide the community of Taylorsville with quality care & shorter waiting time.
The Emergency Center location is at 5400 S. 2700 W. in Taylorsville, UT. Just south of the Firestation 118 and the City Hall.