Monday, April 11, 2011

Congratulations to Utah First Time Home Buyers- Michelle & Trisha!






Congratulations to sister's, Michelle and Trisha for purchasing your new home with Paul 'Ahota'e'iloa and Locate Utah Homes. I would like to personally thank you for trusting in me to purchase your new home!


Here is what Trisha and Michelle had to say about their experience with Locate Utah Homes and me:






What are some things you liked about your agent?


Trisha said-

"He was very attentive. He was always available to show homes."

"Paul was an awesome realtor. He was very helpful and attentive to our needs."


Michelle said-

"Paul was awesome! He was at our every need!"


We asked Trisha and Michelle what they would rate their overall process of purchasing their home with Elite Realty Group and LocateUtahHomes.com. They rated the process a 10, being the best out of 1 to 10!

We also asked Trisha and Michelle to rate the LocateUtahHomes.com website and they gave the site a 10, being the best out of 1 to 10.





Thank you so much Trisha and Michelle! Enjoy your new home!


~ Paul 'Ahota'e'iloa
Realtor



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a new follower. Please visit my blog and follow back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com

my_2_cents at hotmail dot com