Here are some July 24th, 2011 events that will be located in Salt Lake County:
- Days of ’47 Parade July 25th 2011 located at Downtown, Salt Lake City beginning at 9:00am. For information visit the Days of '47 website.
- Salt Lake Bees Game and Fireworks located at Spring Mobile Park , July 23rd-25th. The games begin at 7:05 pm and fireworks follow afterwards. Tickets range from $9-$25.
- Days of '47 Rodeo located at the E Center in West Valley City on July 18th-25th. This event starts at 7 pm. Price ranges from $5 to $52. Fireworks will follow after on July 25th.
- Real Salt Lake Soccer Game and Fireworks. July 23rd the game will start at 8 PM and fireworks will follow after the game. Price ranges from $22-$125 a ticket.
- Native American Celebration located at Liberty Park on Monday July 25th 2011. Begins at 7 am until dark. Fireworks will start at dusk. The cost is $5 a person. Children under 6 and adults over 65 are free of charge.
- Butlerville Days in Cottonwood Heights, Utah on Monday, July 25th, 2011. The event will start off with a parade at 4 pm. Floats, bands, and more are scheduled to participate. There will also be food, exhibits, rides, fireworks, activities, and more after the parade. A firework show will be at Butler Park. For more info, call 801-944-7000.
Here are events in Davis and Weber Counties:
- Taste of the Town Event located in Layton, Utah on Monday, July 25th, 2011. Starting from 4pm-7 pm. You can sample foods from participating Davis County restaurants. Food tickets are $1 each or 12 for $10.
- Hometown Country Showcase located in Ogden, Utah on July 24th, 2011. Tracy Lawrence is in concert in the Ogden Amphitheater. Fireworks to follow after.
- Ogden Days located in Ogden will be held Monday, July 25th, 2011 from 7 am to 10:30 pm. This event will include a parade and fireworks.
- Ogden Pioneers Day Rodeo located in Ogden. Fireworks and parade are on July 25th. Rodeo is from July 20th-25th. Rodeo begins at 7:30 pm and fireworks will follow the rodeo on July 25th.
This is a list of just a few events that will be in Utah to celebrate the 24th of July!